Click & Collect
Our store teams endeavour to have all click & collect orders placed before 3pm, ready for pick-up within 1 hour. Orders placed after 3pm will be ready for pick-up by 10am the following day.
How Click & Collect works:
1. Shop online, and choose the FREE click & collect option at the checkout, we will confirm which store has your entire order available, or use our helpful store availability checker on each product page when you're choosing your items so you can see where they will be available for collection.
2. Your order will be ready today! Order at least 1 hour before store closing time, and your order will be ready the same day. Any other orders will be ready by 10am the following day. We will let you know via email as soon as it is ready for collection.
3. Collect your order from your chosen Nature Baby store, come inside to collect from one of our lovely team at the counter.
If one or more items in your shopping cart are not available in the store, you won't be able to complete your order via Click & Collect. You can choose to either remove these items from your cart to continue with Click & Collect or simply continue with all items via standard online delivery.
Contactless shopping, phone ordering & FaceTime
You can also get everything you need via contactless shopping, phone ordering and FaceTime.
How contactless shopping works:
1. If you'd like to purchase in person, pop to any of our stores and our helpful team will bring items to the door for you to view from a safe distance. Please remember to wear a mask and to scan in using the Covid Tracer App. We can only accept contactless payment, and our usual gift wrapping service is still available.
2. You can also reach our teams for advice and to purchase during normal store hours via our normal store phone numbers or FaceTime. You can then pick up the items at your convenience or have the items shipped directly from store to you. To FaceTime, simply create a new contact on your iPhone, with firstname.lastname@example.org as the email address.
3. Our Grey Lynn team are in store during opening hours to walk you through the racks and help with any questions you might have. If our team is on another call, leave a message and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Frequently Asked Questions
When will my Click & Collect order be ready?
Pick-up will be ready within 24 hrs for collection (by 5pm on weekdays or 4pm on weekends). If your order is placed close to or after store closing, your order will be available by 10am the following day, at the latest. Timings may differ during sale periods.
How much does it cost?
This service is free! You won't have to pay for shipping costs on top of your order if you choose to Click & Collect.
My order isn't available to pick up in store?
Most of our products are available for Click & Collect, so check the store availability checker on each product page.
How do I collect my order?
Once you have placed your order you will be sent an order confirmation email. As soon as the store has your order ready, they will contact you via phone or email to let you know. Pop in store to pick up your order, only after you've been notified it's ready for collection
Can't collect yourself?
We are more than happy for someone else to collect the order for you, we just need the order number and name it was purchased under.
Can't make the collection time?
We'll keep your order in store for 2 weeks, and will make sure to give you a few reminders to collect it. If it has not been collected for 2 weeks, we will return the order and refund you.
Can I pick my order up from a different store than the one I selected?
At this stage we are unable to change the store location once it has been selected at check out.
Where do I choose the Click & Collect option?
You will be given the option to pick up in store, instead of courier, under Shipping Method at the checkout. Prior to this, you will still need to enter your personal address in the Billing Information section.
How does Click & Collect work?
Shop online, and add your items to the cart. Use our helpful in store checker on each product page to ensure your items will be available at your desired store. Most products are available to click & collect but if not, they are sure to be available for regular online delivery.
Once you get to checkout, choose the Store Pick Up option and select the store you would like to collect from. If your entire order is not available from your chosen store, either select another store, or choose to get it delivered to your door instead.
Complete payment and place your order You will receive an order confirmation, and your chosen store will get your order ready.
We will phone or email to notify you when your order is ready for collection.
Pop in to your selected store with the order number and your name to collect your order.
Unless otherwise stated, Compay Name and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Company Name. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Company Name for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
Republish material from Company Name
Sell, rent or sub-license material from Company Name
Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Company Name
Redistribute content from Company Name
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Compay Name does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Compay Name,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Compay Name shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Compay Name reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Compay Name a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.